Sunday, December 26, 2010

25 Places in 365 days....

Here's the deal:
I turn 25 in January. To celebrate, I want to travel the world, but I can't do that just yet. So, I am travelling the country to celebrate. My friends and I will be bringing you the scoop on city hotspots, places to eat, hotels, nightlife, and things to do...or not to do. You'll also see pics and hear about all of our antics along the way.

Check out the list of cities so far:

1. Daytona Beach, FL
2. Baltimore, MD (yes, it's up the street, but this is my journey, I go where I want)
3. Houston, TX
4. San Diego, CA
5. Charlotte, NC
6. New York (Mahattan), NY
7. Atlantic City, NJ
8. Atlanta, GA
9. Las Vegas, NV
10. Philadelphia, PA

Ok...so those are the top 10 and will likely not be completed in that order. But, I have 15 more places to go...I think I'll let you decide.

See you soon....

1 comment:

  1. Cat,
    I am so very excited to see all the places you will go. I am so excited that I gte to go to some of them with you! I can't wait to see what goes into it and what we all get out of it. Are you ready, jetsetter? This is going to be so much fun!!!!! On the road again, I can't wait to get back on the road again.

    ReplyDelete